First, genuine bike expedition along with several mountain hikes in the Greater and the Lesser Caucasus mountains.
- ~1400 km on the bicycle through mountainous Georgia and Armenia
- 4 days on the ferry accross the Black Sea
- 10 - the biggest amount of khinkali eaten at once
- 4 mountain hikes during the expedition
- 0.5 EUR - cost of the biggest watermelon to buy, in the vicinity of Marneuli
- 9 new passport stamps
- 4090 m AMSL - the highest point of the whole travel - Armenian Aragats
Just not to mention lots of interactions with local people and new acquaintances in this part of the world.